Proprietor: David and Linda Fry
Address: Haywards Lane Chelston Wellington Somerset TA21 9PH
Postcode: TA21 9PH
Telephone: 01823 652844
Number of pitches: 40
Open Season: 1st April - 30th September 2017
The Greenacres Touring Park is located near Wellington, Somerset and is a touring park exclusively for adults.
A holiday destination providing attractive landscaped surroundings and wonderful views of the Somerset Blackdown and Quantock hills.
We have a warm and friendly local pub with restaurant close by (5 minutes walking) and we are less than 25 minutes walk from the country town of Wellington, (Somerset).
Wellington is an enjoyable market town with lots of lovely local shops and pubs to explore.
Greenacres Touring Park is encircled by beautiful landscape scenery and we are wonderfully located for further exploration of Taunton, Lyme Regis and Sidmouth, or for both the beautiful Dorset and scenic Exmoor coasts (less than 30 miles for either).
Information and book exchange room in our Summer house.
Great for planning your next activity while you are staying with us.
Daily newspapers available, please pre-order the day before.
You can expect a warm Somerset welcome from helpful owners David and Linda and a wealth of local information to help you enjoy touring Somerset and Devon for which we are ideally situated.
Only a few minutes away from the M5 (off junction 26, along A38) we are perfectly located for easy access.
We are located near Wellington in Somerset on the border with Devon.
Traveling to us by car is simple:
- leave the M5 off junction 26.
- from the roundabout, take the exit onto the A38, sign posted for “Taunton A38″ and “Wellington”
- after about 1 mile, at the next roundabout, take the 1st exit off for A38 (south), sign posted “West Buckland Road”.
- after about 1/3 mile, go straight over next mini roundabout,
- then approx 500 metres, take a slip road left off the A38. You will see a sign for Greenacres Touring Park (20 metres away).
- The large entrance to the Greenarces Touring Park in on your left. Just look for our large green sign by our entrance.