Wolds View Touring ParkCaistor, Lincolnshire
Wolds View Touring Park has been built to a high standard to accommodate the discerning camper, we hope to deliver a holiday experience you will return to time and time again.
As a new development (built in 2013), we have tried to incorporate the latest requirements that we will add to over the years.
The showers and toilets are housed in a new eco-friendly building, incorporating an air source heat pump we have underfloor heating throughout the building and ample hot water, the shower cubicles have been built to allow plenty of room and incorporate a basin to allow full washing facilities in private, hand dryers, hair dryers and shaver points included. Showers and hot water are free of charge. All facilities are immaculately clean.
We have a choice of 60 generously sized grass or hard standing pitches for caravans, motorhomes and tents. Every pitch has 16amp electric hook-up and convenient access to fresh water, having 4 water points they all have heating elements to ensure the taps will not freeze up so you can enjoy Wolds View Touring Park all year round.
We have a small shop and visitor reception, we stock camping essentials, ice cream, chilled drinks, fresh eggs and Calor gas, Wi-Fi, Coffee House and recycling facilities Laundry with coin operated commercial washer dryer and dish washing facilities, rentable small fridge freezer all housed in its own room, again underfloor heated with boot racks.
Wolds View Environmental Policy
Wolds View Touring Park in a brand new development that has incorporated the latest energy and water saving products, we have introduced low energy LED lighting with sensors to light the Amenity building. Air source heat pump to underfloor heat the entire Amenity building. And utilised low energy lighting on the hook up bollards and low level lighting around the Park. Water consumption is reduced by using push operated taps and showers and duel flush toilets
Metered Smart card system, utilising 16amp hook ups this system allows you to purchase electricity any unused electricity will be reimbursed; you can reduce electricity costs with our metered system.
Reed bed sewage system. Waste water and sewerage will be treated via our eco-friendly reed bed sewage system; chemical waste will have to be disposed via our Elsan point
Wolds View provides a peaceful and tranquil setting to sit back and relax in.
- Permission for 40 tourers / motorhomes and 20 tents.
- Open all year
- 16 amp hook- up on light up bollards incorporating metered electricity.
- Metered electricity simply purchase electricity card from reception upon arrival to activate power.
- 4 fresh water points situated around the Park.
- Elsan point, grey waste water and motor home dump point located in service area.
- Amenity building with underfloor heating, and fitted out to a high standard.
- Caravan storage for 62 vehicles.
- Disabled facilities are available to guests and we will always do our best to site less-able guests on the most convenient pitches.
- You can bring up to two well-behaved dogs to Wolds View and we have a small exercise area on the park. They need to be kept on leads at all times.
- Our information area will provide all the Lincolnshire tourist information you might need.
- Coffee house, serving breakfast (full English available) and afternoon cakes and drinks, all produce locally sourced and prepared by our own team. Open at weekends and Bank Holidays only.
- Wi-Fi, free use in our Coffee House, and for those wanting a larger band width we have a chargeable Wi-Fi on site so you can download films etc, details available from reception on arrival.
We are situated just a mile from Caistor town centre making us an ideal tranquil site to explore the Lincolnshire Wolds (an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty) and Lincolnshire. The Park sits on 4 acres, overlooking The Wolds to the east, open country side to the west with open farm land and horse paddocks to the north and south. Quite simply a great place to chill.
For local conveniences Wolds View Touring Park is situated on the edge of Caistor Town, just 15 minute’s walk from the park, here you can find a Co-op, Post Office & Boots. There is also The Settlement restaurant, The White Hart pub and Heritage Centre serving meals. Local takeaways include fish & chips, Indian, Pizza and Chinese. There is also a bus service from the town centre which goes to Brigg, Grimsby, Cleethorpes, Lincoln, Louth etc.
Why not take advantage of our storage facilities, leave your caravan with us, when you want to book in for your holiday, give us a call and we will move your caravan onto your desired pitch..
- Caistor Equestrian Centre – within a mile
- Three Sisters Vineyard at Claxby –10 minutes
- Brigg Market Town and Garden Centre – 10 minutes
- Market Rasen Racecourse & Market Town – 10 minutes
- Golf courses at Market Rasen, Laceby, Grimsby & Waltham – all within 10-15 minutes
- Waltham Windmill – 15 minutes
- The National Fishing Heritage Centre & Ross Tiger deep sea trawler at Grimsby – 15 minutes
- Cleethorpes, seaside town situated on the estuary of the Humber – 20 minutes
- Lincolnshire Wolds Railway at Ludborough – 20 minutes
- Humber Bridge Visitor Centre – 20 minutes
- The Deep at Hull – 30 minutes
- Louth, known as “Capital of the Lincolnshire Wolds”, wide selection of independent shops – 20 minutes
- Lincoln, rich in history with Cathedral & Castle, excellent shops, arts & culture and restaurants – 25 minutes
- Lincolnshire Aviation Centre, East Kirkby, Heritage Museum based on a 1940’s RAF Lancaster Bomber airfield – 45 minutes
- Humberside Airport – 15 minutes
Proprietor: Natalie and Walter Thompson
Address: Wolds View Touring Park 115 Brigg Road Caistor, Lincolnshire, LN7 6RX
From the south on the A46, take the 3rd turning into Caistor on the left , then immediate left, skirting you around the town centre (rather than giving you narrow entrances out of the market square), carry on that road past the Co-op on the right hand side and we are just under a mile further on. As you approach the touring park, we are on the left hand side and have 2 flagpoles on the entrance, the British flag and the Lincolnshire flag,
From the North M180 or from Brigg you will come into Caistor from Brigg Road, we are on the right hand side, a couple of doors past the MPVS garage, we have a couple of flagpoles at the entrance.