2019 brochure with 3 new parks – plus latest deals
We’re very pleased to announce the 2019 Tranquil Parks brochure has just been published. You can order a copy to be sent by post, or view it online. Simply follow the links below:
Order our 2019 brochure in the post
View the new brochure online
This year, we’re introducing three new touring parks:
- Run Cottage Touring Park near Woodbridge in Suffolk
- Grooby’s Pit Caravan Park near Skegness in Lincolnshire
- Charoland Farm near Blackpool in Lancashire
Run Cottage is set in beautiful parkland close to the market town of Woodbridge. It’s an ideal location for walking, cycling and birdwatching, and is just 1.5 miles from a dog-friendly beach. Nearby are Southwold, Aldburgh, Snape Maltings FSPB Minsmere and Rendlesham Forest.
Grooby’s Pit has large lakeside glamping and touring pitches with picturesque views and high-spec facilities. There are two private fishing lakes on site and a dog exercise area. Only 8 miles from Skegness, Grooby’s Pit is also ideal for visiting Lincoln, Louth, Horncastle, Woodhall Spa and the Lincolnshire Wolds.
Charoland Farm is a small touring park set on a working farm in rural Flyde. Surrounded by meadows and farmland, it’s an ideal spot for walking and cycling with many interesting towns and villages nearby, as well as a garage, convenience store and coffee shop less than a mile away.
Our 2019 brochure is bigger and better than ever before. This time we’ve included more information about accommodation at Tranquil Parks. So if you, your friends or family want a break without taking a caravan, motorhome, campervan or camping equipment with you, there’s plenty of choice.
We’ve also included more information about how Tranquil Parks started almost 20 years ago, and what we’re all about – peaceful touring parks for over 18s that are independently owned and run.
You may notice a few parks have gone from the brochure. This is because they are no longer adult-only or no longer touring, or because nearby developments mean they cannot offer the peaceful experience that you, our discerning customers, have come to expect.
Special discount code with PJ Outdoors
There’s also a special discount code with PJ Outdoors in our new brochure. This company specialises in caravan awnings, driveway awnings and accessories. Should you need to order any new gear while you’re away, PJ Outdoors will deliver to the touring park or campsite you’re staying at.
You can see PJ Outdoors at regional camping and caravanning shows throughout next year, or visit www.pjoutdoors.co.uk.
Book for 2019 now at 2018 prices
You can book a stay for next year at this year’s prices if you act fast:
- Old Oaks Touring Camping & Glamping Park in Somerset is holding 2018 prices until 30 November. www.theoldoaks.co.uk
- Back of Beyond Touring Park in Dorset guarantees 2018 prices until 31 December. www.backofbeyond.co.uk
(Both parks reopen 1 March 2019.)
Bath Chew Valley Caravan Park
- 3 nights for 2 on midweek stays in January and February. Read more
- Don’t forget your £5 a night Return Guest Discount if you’ve visited this year Get details
Run Cottage Touring Park, Suffolk
The Winter Special runs from 1 November to 15 March: book 7 nights and get one free, or book 5 nights and get one half price (excludes Christmas, New Year and February half term). www.runcottage.co.uk
Wells Touring Park, Somerset
November offer: Stay 5 nights or more and get 15% off. www.wellstouringpark.co.uk
Overbrook Caravan Park, Yorkshire
- Weekly Saver – £1 per night discount on 7 consecutive nights
- Winter Weeks – £109 regular pitch, £99 non-awning pitch
- Winter Breaks – 4 nights for 3 and 5 nights for 4
Waterrow Touring Park, Somerset
- Midweek saver – free upgrade to fully serviced pitch on min 3 night stays
- Weekly saver – 7 nights hardstanding pitch £99, fully serviced pitch £129
- Winter offers – 3 January to 21 March, 3 nights for 2, 4 nights for 3 and 5 nights for 4
South Wales Touring Park, Llwynifan Farm
25% discount to compensate for any inconvenience while the shower block is being upgraded between 19 November and 20 December. www.southwalescaravansite.co.uk
York Caravan Park
Open until 6 January and re-opening 15 March, York Caravan Park is offering discounts on 10 consecutive nights or more throughout the season. www.yorkcaravanpark.com
Brookside Country Park, North Lincolnshire
Blue Rose Country Park, East Yorkshire
Until the beginning of March 2019, both parks are offering mid-week breaks of 3 nights (Monday – Thursday) for £50 and also 7 night holidays for £105, (excluding 24 December to 1 January).