All our adult only touring parks are now open! We’re so happy to see people on pitches and smiling faces on our parks. We can only imagine how happy you must be to be able to get your ‘van on the road again!
Parks in England were permitted to reopen on 12 April. On the same day, Welsh parks which had reopened earlier on 27 March, could accept guests from outside Wales (For details of the reopening announcements, see our Coronavirus Updates.)
About shared facilities
The initial announcement for English Parks (22 February) stated that shared facilities would be closed until 17 May. Four days before the opening date, however, on 8 April, the government issued new guidance that parks in England could open shared toilets (but not showers) if certain conditions are met.
As a result, different parks are taking different approaches, depending on the configuration of their facilities blocks, and whether or not they can meet the requirements. Please see the information below.
The Government needs to see favourable COVID data in order for Step 3 of the reopening process to go ahead on 17 May.
Welsh parks cannot open any facilities yet and are expecting to fully open on 17 May, although this will not be confirmed until 14 May.
Parks in England opening limited facilities before 17 May
Some parks are able to open toilets, but not showers, including:
- Bath Chew Valley Caravan Park
- Briarfields Motel & Touring Park, Gloucestershire
- Delph Bank Touring Park, Lincolnshire
- Green Acres Cumbria (one individual toilet)
- Long Acres Touring Park, Lincolnshire
- Longnor Wood Holiday Park, Derbyshire
- Old Oaks Touring & Glamping Park, Somerset, from 19 April, plus the Camper Clean cassette machine is free to use (usually £2) until 17 May
- Trethem Mill Touring Park, Cornwall
- Two Mills Touring Park, Norfolk
- Waterrow Touring Park (single outside toilet only), Somerset
- Wayfarers Caravan Park, Cornwall
- York Caravan Park
On-board facilities only until 17 May
Parks where showers and toilets are closed, although other facilities, such as laundry rooms, may be open:
- Back of Beyond Touring Camping & Glamping Park, Dorset
- Blue Rose Country Park, Yorkshire
- Brookside Country Park, Lincolnshire
- Chainbridge Touring Caravan Site, Northumberland
- Greenacres Touring Park, Somerset
- Grooby’s Pit, Lincolnshire
- Killiwerris Touring Park, Cornwall
- Overbrook Caravan Park, Yorkshire
- Run Cottage Touring Park, Suffolk
- Stroud Hill Touring Caravan Park, Cambridgeshire (The Barn Restaurant is offering takeaway outdoor undercover eating and drinking)
- Wells Touring Park, Somerset
- Wheathill Touring Park, Shropshire
- Woodland Springs Touring Park, Devon
- Wolds View Touring Park, Lincolnshire
For information about parks not listed above, please contact the park directly, thank you.