Autumn-winter opening 2021
It’s been a busy summer for our adult only touring parks with holidays postponed from last year and the pandemic affecting foreign travel. And while our adult only parks are always peaceful, they’re likely to become quieter than usual as the season changes.
If you enjoy the changing season, autumn colours and country walks, now’s the time to make the most of lower tariffs, as well as less busy roads, attractions and beauty spots.Does waking up on a crisp morning in your own cosy caravan, motorhome or campervan appeal to you? Or perhaps glamping acommodation, a static lodge or holiday cottage is more your style.
However you want to enjoy the quiet season, our independent adult only touring parks have lots to offer. And if you can get away for longer, there are somne great discounts available – see special offers.
Extended season for 2021
The following parks have announced that they will stay open for longer than usual this season:
- Back of Beyond Touring Camping & Glamping Park in Dorset will be open for Christmas, closing 2 Jan 2022.
- Longnor Wood Holiday Park in Derbyshire will be closed from 18-25 Feb 2022 (usually closed Jan-Mar).
- New Lodge Farm in Northamptonshire, normally closes on 1 Nov, but will this year be open until 23 Dec, Wed-Sun.
Open for Christmas and New Year
- Long Acres Touring Park, Lincolnshire
- York Caravan Park
- Overbrook Caravan Park – North Yorkshire
- Cherry Tree Springs Touring Park, Lincolnshire
- Red Kite Touring Park, Mid-Wales
- Lamb Cottage Caravan Park, Cheshire
- Wayfarers Caravan Park, Cornwall
Open all Year Round
- Woodland Springs Touring Park, Devon
- Waterrow Touring Park, Somerset
- Wells Touring Park, Somerset
- Bath Chew Valley Caravan Park, Bath & NE Somerset
- South Wales Touring Park (fully serviced pitches closed 5 January to 28 February)
- Briarfields Motel & Touring Park, Gloucester
- Run Cottage Touring Park, Suffolk
- Somers Wood Caravan Park, North Warwickshire
- Stroud Hill Park, Cambridgeshire
- Fields End Water Caravan Park, Lodges & Fishery, Cambridgeshire
- Eye Kettleby Lakes Touring Park, Leicester
- Daisy Bank Touring Caravan Park, Mid-Wales
- Wolds View Touring Park, Lincolnshire
- Brookside Country Park, Lincolnshire
- Blue Rose Country Park, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Moor View Touring Park, Devon
- Plough Lane Caravan Site, Wiltshire (2nd)
- Trethem Mill Touring Park, Cornwall (10th)
- Delph Bank Touring Park, Lincolnshire (11th)
- The Willows Caravan & Camping Park, North Wales (14th)
- Killiwerris Touring Park, Cornwall
- Hallsdown Touring Park, Devon
- Tyddyn Du Touring Park, North Wales
- Keal Lodge Caravan Park, Lincolnshire
- Grooby’s Pit, Lincolnshire
- Charoland Farm, Lancashire
- Green Acres Caravan Park, Cumbria
- Chainbridge Touring Caravan Site, Northumberland
- Old Oaks Touring & Glamping Park, Somerset